BBA is a top-level administration course that has emerged from the broad field of management studies. The objective of the course is to provide conceptual, practical, and theoretical knowledge of complex concepts related to the business world like economics, finance, operations, accounting, etc. The diverse aspects of the program can provide you with education related to productive business management and entrepreneurship. In this degree, you can expect to study subjects such as Business Economics, Marketing Strategies, Business Ethics, etc.
There are many specializations available under this course that you can choose from and change your career aspirations. If you want to get into these fields then a bachelor’s degree in business administration may be the best option for you! Through this blog, we will throw light on various aspects of this course. BBA means Bachelor of Business Organisation. It is a 3-year course. This course is done after the 12th class. It is a Bachelor’s course, followed by an MBA i.e. Master of Business Organization.
Full-Form: Bachelor of Business Administration
Courses: BBA Finance, BBA Aviation, BBA HR, BBA Banking, BBA Tourism
Duration: 3 years
Topics: Finance, Accounting, Organizational Behavior, General Management, Global Markets
Admission: Merit-Based and Entrance Test
Scope: Marketing Industry, Banking, Sales Sector, Consulting, Media
Introduction to BBA Course
The BBA course is done after junior college. This is a graduation course. Specialization can be selected in the second year of the BBA course. There are 3 main specializations of specialization, which are: Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management. BBA has subjects like Business Mathematics, Business Economics, Business Accounting, Business Organization, and Systems. This course has 6 semesters. Some colleges have CAT for admission to BBA courses and some colleges do not. Almost every commerce college has a BBA course. BBA course is a management stream course. During this course, the students take field visits to the factory. And they are given the assignment to conduct the survey.
Why do BBA courses?
There are many options available when it comes to choosing the right undergraduate course. If any of you are looking to study abroad or in India, you will find that courses like Bachelor of business administration, BCom, etc are often studied by students. goes. Can you tell why most of the students opt to study BBA courses? Let’s know some reasons for this:-
- Enhancing Knowledge Base
- personality development
- Leading career opportunities
Advantages of doing BBA
- After doing BBA you can do a job in the government sector and IT industries.
- You get to learn a lot of corporate activities from the BBA course.
- After doing the BBA course, you get such ability so that you can easily become an entrepreneur in the coming time.
- If you want to do MBA after BBA then it is beneficial for you, after that, you also get many great perks.
BBA Course Syllabus
Following are the topics of the BBA course:
- Financial Management
- Principals of Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Global Competencies and Personality Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Fundamentals of Rural Development
- Business Law
- Business Statistics
- Business Mathematics
- Business Accounting
We cover all these topics in BBA 3 year syllabus. In 6 semesters, students study in all these subjects. And they get the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration on completion of 3 years.
Which Specialization to Choose in BBA Course
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Human Resource Management
If you complete the BBA course, then you can do a job in the government sector and IT industry. This 3 is the subject of specialization of BBA.
What to do after BBA Course?
BBA is followed by MBA i.e. Masters in Business Administration Mba is a 2-year course in which further studies are done in any one of the 3 specializations. This course has 4 semesters. There are many such students who complete BBA but they want to pursue MBA further so that they can get more salary and scope.
BBA Jobs and Top Recruiters
When the candidates complete their course in BBA that most of them want to do an MBA. However, there are plenty of job options for those who want to pursue a job right after graduation.
- Marketing Manager: The job of a marketing manager is to collaborate with other product managers and bring in new programs to establish better strategies. The starting salary of a Marketing Manager is Rs. 4.5 lakh annually.
- HR Executive: Human resource executive or human resource manager has many duties. They have to ensure the methodology and strategies as well as human resource programs that are to be carried out for the benefit of the organization. They also plan and advise several strategies and oversee human asset activities. The average starting salary of an HR executive is Rs. 4.5 lakh annually.
- Sales Executive: The main job of a sales executive is to implement strategies and design them in such a way as to increase and improve sales revenue and boost the company’s position in the market.
Qualification for BBA
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or class 12th from a recognized board. They could do their class 12th from any stream.
- The minimum marks that the candidates should obtain should be 50% and above in class 12.
- All the candidates who have appeared for the 12th class examination and still waiting for their result to be out can apply for the course and submit their result when it is declared.