The most relaxing material which you can always cherish is the cotton waffle weave blanket. It’s a sauna blanket that helps you to have phenomenal sauna therapy. Many spa and wellness centres make the best use of this cosy blanket to make their customers satisfied. Let’s dig into the blog to learn in-depth about this delightful waffle fabric.
What Is Waffle Weave Fabric?
The fabric, also called honeycomb fabric offers unique characteristics. As the name suggests, a waffle weave blanket is made by the weaving process. Now many of you thought that weave patterns could lead to itching. However, the material is cotton, and the weaving is done in a way that gives you a delightful touch throughout the sauna therapy.
Another fibre apart from cotton is microfiber. Though, people experienced more comfort in the cotton waffle weave blanket. It’s because cotton is one of the finest fabrics and has marvellous features such as highly absorbent qualities, soft to the skin, easy to wash and run durable.
Moreover, waffle weave products are used for parachutes and many textile businesses. It’s because they are quite soft and stay longer. Furthermore, it dries easily. The weaving pattern can be different as some are woven tightly and some loosely.
Continue reading to know the Pros and Cons of the waffle weave blanket.
Advantages of the Cotton Waffle Weave Blanket
- The blanket is soft and cosy
- The blanket dries up easily
- It comes with an infrared heating blanket that is not visible to your eyes. However, you can feel the warmth that results in body sweating
- Based on individual needs, one can look for a lightweight blanket and vice versa.
- Perfect for all skin types, mainly sensitive skin
Disadvantages of the Cotton Waffle Weave Blanket
Every coin has two sides; similarly, the blanket has two sides. Above we talked about the pros, and now we will catch some downsides of the blanket. Honestly speaking, there is nothing best than this sauna blanket. However, you can still go through the bane of the blanket that can help you purchase the right one from the vendor.
- If you desire a structured look fabric, then this fabric will not be a perfect choice. It usually expands a bit lavish spa experience.
- The blanket can be too warm in the hot summer fabric. Ensure you are getting from the seller that gives you the blanket, which adjusts with the body temperature as it can be hard to have the session for long in the summers.
What Other Products Are Made From Waffle Weave Blankets?
Not only the sauna blankets but there are some popular products made up of it. For instance, waffle towels provide extreme softness and give your bathroom a look like a five-star spa. Even after the session is over, you can use this towel to clean your body’s sweat. Another is the waffle shower curtain that also enhances the bathroom appeal.
After reading the blog, you can well conclude that the remarkable features make the cotton waffle blanket popular in the spa world.