Pediatric Surgery involves surgery of the fetuses, infants, children, adolescents and young adults. In addition to this, pediatric surgeons contribute to neonatal and fetal surgery—common pediatric diseases which include congenital malformations, cleft lip, abdominal wall defects, and hernias. Pediatric Surgeons deal with different parts of the body of children, infants, and toddlers. They are specialized and well trained in physiology, pathology and surgical techniques. Before going for Pediatric surgery, there are many things one should know the information.
of the Pediatric Surgery
Children are very wary of the surgery and severe treatment, and as a parent, you may have questions and concerns. There are various essential parameters and procedures involved in the surgery. The standard method which is followed during pediatric surgery is as follows:
- Anaesthesia: During the surgery, the patient is given anaesthesia to numb the pain.
- Examination: The doctors and surgeon perform specific tests to clarify if the patient has not consumed any food. They check blood pressure, sugar level and percentage of blood in the body.
- Surgery: After all the necessary tests, examination the surgeons perform the dissection and treatment needed. During the entire procedure, all the tools are sterilized. Once the surgery is done, the patient is given bed rest for the following days to recover.
- Medication and bed rest: When the surgery is done, doctors prescribe medicines and instructions to recover health.
Choosing a good doctor and hospital for your child can be challenging. Getting a treatment with satisfactory surgery is a difficult task. Therefore Cloudnine Hospital Jaipur has the best treatment for Pediatric surgery. The hospital has well-known surgeons on board who are well qualified and highly trained with the latest technology. The treatment procedure and medication from the team of experts are resilient.
Why Cloudnine Hospital for Pediatric Surgery?
Cloudnine Hospital Old Airport Road, Bangalore is a multispeciality hospital established in 2007. The hospital has completed 14 years in the healthcare industry and has a capacity of 50 beds. In addition to this, the hospital offers a broad spectrum of advanced medical treatment. Staff members at Cloudnine Hospital are well trained with the latest technology and advanced treatment. Furthermore, they make sure patients are given the best medical care with a resilient approach. Apart from Pediatric surgery, the hospital also offers treatment in various domains.
Pediatric Department at Cloudnine Hospital
Cloudnine pediatric care is one of the best in the city of Bangalore. Team of experts who are involved in dermatology, neurology, cardiology, and developmental paediatrics. Department of Pediatrics at Cloudnine Hospital gives resilient treatment for the following reasons :
- When it comes to dealing with the treatment of children, doctors have to be friendly in approach. Therefore Pediatric Surgeons at Cloudnine hospital Old Airport Road, Bangalore, are highly qualified and well trained.
- The clinics, examination rooms, and surgery wards are given a friendly ambience that caters to the child’s mind.
- One dedicated play area is given for the children.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: A unit is dedicated to providing critical care to infants and children. Treatment of non-cardiac disease includes respiratory failure, sepsis, trauma and post-operative recovery.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: Cloudnine hospital has a dedicated unit specializing in looking after premature and sick newborn babies. NICUs at the hospital have specialist doctors, nurses, and other professionals who are well equipped to care for premature and ill babies.
- The hospital offers a complete range of medical services for children aged up to 12 years.
- Emergency Response Team: One dedicated team of Pediatric surgeons, counsellors, nurses, and pharmacists are given for the emergency treatment. They provide standard treatment.
Guthrie Test at Cloudnine Hospital
Pediatric Surgeons at Cloudnine Hospital follow sustainable procedures and test for the treatments. Specifically, the newborn hearing test and Guthrie Test is performed before the Pediatric Surgery. Guthrie test is a routine blood test carried out on babies few days after birth to detect the condition and health problems. In addition to this, the test is taken to see another condition of phenylketonuria. Other techniques include venous, cord blood sampling and umbilical line collection. This technique is utilized for the Guthrie Test, where the blood is soaked on pre-printed collection cards, known as Guthrie cards.
Children at the preschool level of development can be scared by the thought of surgery. Therefore your child must get proper treatment, consultation, and therapy. And the health of children is compassionate. Hence the slightest negligence can cause welcome risk factors. If you witness certain signs and symptoms in your child, seek expert advice from Pediatric Doctor. You can communicate with the doctor and get direct access to the pediatrician at Cloudnine Hospital. If you want to book an appointment with specialists for a second opinion, Credihealth helps you get one.
How Credihealth helps in Early Appointment-
The health of your child is essential, and when it comes to surgery, children are wary of the treatment. It is necessary to take proper medication and consultation. Credihealth helps you book an appointment with a health expert. A hassle-free process with ratings and reviews allows you to find the best facility. Cloudnine Hospital Old Airport Road, Bangalore, has the best doctors and experts who help you with appropriate treatment and consultation. Therefore, for any consultation, medical assistance, second opinions, treatment costs, you can visit Credihealth for more information. To request a call back from Credihealth’s in-house medical ServiceService, you can give a call on +91-8010994994.