Has it ever happened when you have tried Ashtanga Yoga? Do you want that doing Ashtanga Yoga becomes very easy for you? So the answer to your questions is Rocket Yoga. Rocket yoga forms the foundation of the Ashtanga Vinyasa posture, although it is completely different. Rocket yoga aims to remove the difficult postures involved in classical Ashtanga practice.
Rocket Yoga is the brainchild of Larry Schultz, which was developed in San Francisco in the 1980s. Let us tell you that Yoga has its roots in the general concepts of classical Ashtanga Vinyasa.
It gives you a simple mix of primary and intermediate Ashtanga configuration series. It covers only the core (main) asanas, with only the third and fourth series of Ashtanga. This yoga improves your nervous system. So let’s know in detail about Rocket Yoga.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Center, India
Process of Rocket Yoga:
- In this, you will do various activities of Surya Namaskar. You will sweat till you practice Shavasana in Rocket Yoga.
- Therefore by doing this your body tone. It strengthens the muscles. Along with this, it is also very helpful in creating physical balance.
Rocket I: In this, the primary series of Ashtanga has been prepared, in which it has been presented in a different form keeping the tradition of Asano.
Rocket II: A modified second series of Ashtanga has been prepared.
Rocket III: A 90-minute yoga exercise consisting of Rocket I and Rocket II, consisting of 90 energy-boosting poses.
Rocket yoga does not follow only one approach of practice. This really allows practitioners to experiment with Advanced Ashtanga. The basic rule of Rocket Yoga is repetition, that is, as long as you keep repeating, only then you will get success.
When you associate your relationship with Rocket Yoga, you become proficient in it in a very short time. By doing regular practice for a period, you can do it even without a teacher.
You are in such a situation at the moment that you do not need to wait for anyone else to know what to do next.
Under Rocket Yoga, you mainly learn the balance of the hands:
Asanas Incorporated for Arm Balancing in Rocket Yoga
ek padasana Bakasana
It is helpful in weight loss, learn how to do it:
In order to lose weight, it is very important to stay physically active along with a good diet. You can do rocket yoga to reduce your weight. Obesity has become a common problem nowadays. If you are also a victim of obesity, then you must definitely want to reduce it. To reduce obesity, people pay special attention to their diet, reduce food and drink. But in order to reduce weight, it is also very important to stay physically hard. If you want, you can resort to rocket yoga to reduce or keep your weight under control. By doing Rocket Yoga regularly, weight can be reduced rapidly.
How to do:
Hearing the name of Rocket Yoga, it seems that it is very difficult to do it. But if it is done with a complete method then it can be done easily. In the beginning, you can learn it from a yoga expert.
- To do Yoga, first lay a mat.
- Place both your palms on the mat.
- Now put both your knees on the ground as well.
- Bend your elbows slightly.
- While exhaling, try to put the chest down on the ground.
- After this, you also have to put your chin on the ground.
- Then keep the soles of both feet on the ground.
- This is the stage of yoga.
- Now you can stay in this state for 10-30 seconds.
- After that come back to your normal or initial state.
- In the beginning, you can do 2-3 sets of it. But gradually it can be increased according to the capacity.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
- Daily practice of Yoga reduces weight very fast. It is helpful in reducing belly fat. You can keep your weight under control with its practice.
- Rocket Yoga helps in increasing concentration. If you do not feel like doing some work, then you can practice it regularly.
- By doing Rocket Yoga regularly and in the right way, your arms, abdomen, legs, and back muscles become strong.
- With regular practice of Rocket Yoga, you will not have back pain or joint pain.
- This yoga is also beneficial in making the body flexible.
- By doing Rocket Yoga regularly, the mind gets calm.
- By practicing this every morning, you will get good sleep at night.
- It is beneficial in improving your mental health.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke, as well as helps control high blood pressure.
- Simple to do, but still makes you physically and mentally energized.
- By doing this, the body gets flexibility and gets strength.
- This yoga reduces the level of fat in the body and makes you dynamic.
- Rocket yoga keeps metabolism good. and smoothens the digestive system.
- By doing this regularly, the mind becomes calm, as well as your memory power is strengthened.
- While doing all the yoga asanas, you have to keep some precautions in mind. Even while doing Yoga, you need to keep some important things in mind.
- Avoid doing this yoga if you have pain in your arms, legs, or back.
- Hernia patients should not do it.
- Even if you have recently had an operation, avoid doing this yoga asana.
- Pregnant women should not do this yoga at all.
- Do not do this yoga if there is a problem of sciatica, slip disc.
- Do not do this even if you have suffered a serious injury to any part of the body.
- You too can do it to lose weight or take advantage of other benefits of yoga. But in the beginning, do it only under the supervision of an expert. Also reduce it in the beginning, gradually you can increase its time according to your ability.