Manipal Hospital Dwarka is one of India’s major cardiac specialist centers of excellence, providing comprehensive heart care, diagnosis, and treatment, including minimally invasive treatments, all under one roof. Cardiology is the medical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac illnesses such as arrhythmia, heart failure, angina, coronary artery disease, and so on. Best Cardiology Doctors and Facilities, Manipal Hospital is regarded as one of the most modern and comprehensive cardiac care facilities in Dwarka, Delhi.
It can help you make appointments with all the best cardiologists at this hospital. Get offers and discounts on various procedures and tests by booking Online.
More about heart diseases:
Heart disease has risen to become the main cause of mortality in India, accounting for 25% of all fatalities. Evidence shows that the load is increasing as a result of the fast adoption of a sedentary lifestyle combined with a westernized diet. Heart disease strikes individuals at their most productive years, resulting in a worse quality of life and a significant economic cost.
The cardiology department provides a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment and management of all cardiovascular illnesses, including complicated situations. They have the top cardiologists in Dwarka, Delhi who are experts in all areas of cardiology, including invasive, non-invasive, and interventional cardiology. The department is home to some of Delhi’s top pediatric heart experts, who serve children patients in need of cardiac care. They strive to give our patients with the greatest cardiac treatment at the most reasonable price.
Facilities and services at Manipal
The following imaging examinations are provided at Manipal Hospital Dwarka:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): A recording of the electrical signal produced by the heart that can detect abnormal cardiac rhythms.
- Echocardiogram (ECHO): This test utilizes ultrasound to comprehend and describe the anatomy of the heart and its problems, such as heart size, pumping efficiency, valves and holes in the heart, and so on.
- Stress ECHO: Assesses heart efficiency at rest and peak exertion and aids in the detection of heart artery blockage.
- Treadmill Test: Measures ECG while exercising on a treadmill.
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram (DSE): This test is utilized in patients who are unable to exercise as an alternative to the stress ECHO. Dobutamine is injected into the vein to cause the heart to beat quicker.
- 24-hour Holter Monitoring: This is a battery-powered device that can monitor heart rate and rhythm (ECG) for up to 48 hours.
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM): A device that measures blood pressure continuously.
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE) test: A comprehensive and exact picture of the heart is obtained using an endoscopy-guided ultrasound. This test is performed to look for problems with the heart’s valves and chambers.
- Pediatric echocardiogram: This is a painless and safe procedure that uses ultrasound to create a picture of a child’s heart. It is commonly used to detect cardiac abnormalities that are present at birth.
- During the second trimester of pregnancy, a fetal echocardiogram is performed to identify cardiac abnormalities in the developing fetus.
- Angiography: This procedure is used to determine the existence and extent of blockage in the blood arteries of the heart. This technique comprises the injection of a specific dye through the catheter and the use of X-ray equipment to track the dye’s passage through the blood arteries.
- A specialized catheter used to remove plaque from the arteries is known as rotablation. For calcified lesions, a catheter equipped with a sharp diamond-tip spin at high speed to remove the plaque.
Many more are available at Manipal Hospital Dwarka.
Why choose Manipal? – Best Cardiology Doctors and Facilities
Manipal Hospital Dwarka has been synonymous with world-class cardiac treatment. Manipal Hospital’s cardiology department is a one-stop-shop with the best cardiologists in Dwarka, Delhi for diagnosing and treating all sorts of cardiovascular disorders and detect and treat various cardiac problems, the department employs cutting-edge technologies. During operations, highly skilled paramedics help the team. Manipal Hospital’s post-surgical care and rehabilitation services are among the best in the country.
The department is completely up to date on advances in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and is constantly applying them at the hospital to give better and more effective care. Their professional cardiac team, which includes echocardiologists, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, radiologists, and cardiovascular surgeons, has conducted 2161 cardiac procedures successfully.