Table of Contents
There are many possibilities for a pharmacy career in today’s time. If you also want to know how to make a career in pharmacy, then from this article we will give you all the information to make a career in pharmacy. So that all the doubts related to your pharmacy career can be removed. In this article, we will tell you which course to do to make a career in Pharmacy. From which college should I do a pharmacy course? What are the career options in Pharmacy? What is the fee for a pharmacy course? That is, in this article, you will get all the step by step information related to how to make a career in pharmacy.
The eligibility for UG Pharmacy courses is as follows:
Must have passed 10+2 examinations (PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board in India to apply for Graduation Course courses in Pharmacy.
Candidates should have passed Diploma (D.Pharm) with a minimum of 50% marks. Those Candidates Who have Eligible for TS EAMCET, AP EAMCET, BCECE, WBJEE, B.Pharm Admission.
The job of a pharmacist is to give the medicines prescribed by the doctor to the patient.
Informing patients about the safe and effective use of medicines.
Resolving patient doubts related to medication, illness and lifestyle changes that will help the patient recover from the disease. This is the job of a pharmacist in the hospital.
Required Skills for Pharmacist
- A Pharmacist should have a deep knowledge of medicines
- Pharmacists should have an interest in science subjects especially life science and medicine.
- One should be a hard worker for the job.
- logical thinking
- Communication efficiency and a better understanding of products
- business skills required
- Must have the patience to understand the point of the patients.
- Pharmacist Course Fee 2021 | Pharmacist Course Fee 2021
- The fees for D Pharma or B Pharma course in a government college or university is very less. Wherein in private colleges, the fee for this course varies from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh per annum.
Best Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Technology, BHU, Varanasi
- Institute of Pharmacy, CSJM University, Kanpur
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat
- lm College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- College of Pharmacy, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar, Haryana
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali, Punjab
Career Scope in Pharmacy
If you have an interest in medicines then a Bachelor of Pharmacy course is the best option for you because in today’s time there is a lot of scope of pharmacy in fast-growing sectors. In this, the business of medical, paramedical and related to this sector is developing rapidly. The field of pharmacy-related to medicine is also considered to be of big opportunity at this time. People interested in the discovery or development of useful drugs that can benefit from various diseases can make a career in Pharmacy by doing various courses related to the pharmacy sector. The work related to the discovery and development of new medicines is done in the pharmacy. Pharmacy has a great career scope in today’s time, you have many career options in pharmacy like:-
- Hospital pharmacy,
- Clinical pharmacy,
- Technical pharmacy,
- Research agencies,
- Medical Dispensing Store,
- Sales and Marketing Department,
- Educational institutes,
- Health centres,
- Medical Representative,
- Clinical researcher,
- Market research analyst,
- Medical writer,
- Analytical chemist,
- Can work as Regulatory Manager etc.
In today’s time, there are no 1 or 2 career options in pharmacy. Pharmacy is a field where you have many career options. You can go to any field as per your wish. There are many career options in pharmacy available in both government and private sectors. Apart from this, you can start self-employment in this field.
Pharmacy Career in Government Sector
In today’s time, the appointment of Pharmacists in the state or central government hospitals, health and family welfare departments and public pharmaceutical production companies keeps happening from time to time. Similarly, pharmacy experts are also recruited for the selection of drug inspectors or government analysts to be appointed for quality control and testing of drugs. Apart from this, vacancies are also released from time to time in the Central Armed Forces for the appointment of Pharmacist on the post.
Pharmacy Career in Private Sector
Companies engaged in the manufacture of drugs and distribution of drugs, recruit Medical Representatives (MRs) on a large scale for sales and promotional activities. People having a Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy are given preference in this profession. In which their job is to inform the doctors about the products of pharmaceutical companies and increase the sales of the related product. Overall, here you have to increase and promote the sale of medicines.